Monday, October 18, 2010

Christina & Dennis's Wedding - Sturbridge Host Hotel, Sturbridge, MA

I had the honor of photographing Christina and Dennis's wedding at the Sturbridge Host Hotel.  Lise at the Host is such a help.  She took care of every detail so the bride and groom could just enjoy their day. They were so lucky to have a beautiful sunny day in the midst of a week of rain! Christina was such a fun bride.  Loved, loved, loved the blue shoes!




Alta Moda did Christina's hair and make-up and she looked absolutely fabulous!
 Their website seems to be down, so here's a link with their address and phone number. 


  
Christina's and Dennis's favors were created by Cookie Creatives.  They were amazing and were the talk of the reception!  I know I am going to call Jennifer the next time I have an occasion to celebrate.  Her cookie creations are truly a work of art.




And for the guys....




OK.  You've gotta love the hot pink garter!  Her colors looked great together and made such a colorful room.


I had so much fun at their wedding.  Their friends and families were great, not to mention my man, Bodie.  What a trooper!  and what an expert dancer for a four-year-old! 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding, I love the bright color combination! Christina - Those shoes are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete